Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Open-ended Nightmares

It may seem that having no firm set of rules for designing something would make it fun and free, but to me it’s more like a bad dream to me…you know the ones where you know there was something you were supposed to do and you can’t figure it out and you can’t wake up either. I may be exaggerating a little (or maybe a lot) and the team seems to have a good supply of ideas, but I feel like my contribution is minimal. It actually makes me uneasy that there is no textbook or lecture slides to fall back on. The amount of ideas and degree of creative thinking of my team members amazes me and make me feel a little guilty that I am not at that level, yet. Hopefully a time will come soon where my expertise (whatever that could be) will come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment